Noëlle Blanket, a perfect piece for those cold days, and one that will certainly warm up when you are watching that beautiful movie on the sofa or in the comfort of our bed. Comfortable and very beautiful, in addition, very easy to do. Beautiful stitches and colors, since the crochet gives this opportunity, so it is perfect to leave the environment charming and well decorated. For those who are starting to work with this technique, they will love to practice this beautiful piece, since it is very useful for the winter season.
The color described here is just a suggestion, after all, each person has their preference and their specific corner to place the piece, keep that in mind. It’s a very simple crochet blanket that you can start with at home, you certainly have those leftover strings, you can make them if you want.
Paying attention to the tutorial available here, even if you have some difficulty, you can make this beautiful blanket. Prepare all the necessary material with the desired color, so watch the tutorial patiently.
➽ Anabelle Sava Top
➽ The Waffle Cardigan Crochet
➽ Crochet Flower Afghan Square
Scheepjes Catona (100% mercerized cotton), 100g/250m
- Colour A: 106 Snow White x 8 balls
Scheepjes Catona Colour Pack (109 x 10g balls of all colours)
- All colours: x 109 balls
Shop the yarn!
You can find the Scheepjes Catona and Colour packs at Scheepjes retailers, or online at:
3.5mm (US Size E/4).
Blocked and finished blanket measures 120 x 150cm (47 x 59in).
Motif up to Round 5 measures 7cm (2.75in) across flat to flat side, 8cm (3.15in) across point to point.
- You’ll use different colours for each motif. These are indicated in the pattern as ‘Colour 1’ and ‘Colour 2’. Check out the colour layout and table for the actual colour combinations. Please note that full motifs with combination 52 and 88 are only made once, all the other twice.
- The motifs are joined together by working a joining round in Colour A around each motif and joining to adjacent motifs where necessary. So you can work all motifs up to Round 5 before joining.
- BPhdc: Back Post half double crochet: yarn over, insert hook from back to front and back to back around stem of st, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over, pull through all loops
- ch: chain
- ch-sp: chain space(s)
- dc: double crochet
- dc2tog: double crochet 2 stitches together: (yarn over, insert hook in st/sp, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over, pull through first 2 loops on hook) in each of the two sts/sps, yarn over, pull through all loops on hook
- dc3tog: double crochet 3 stitches together: (yarn over, insert hook in st/sp, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over, pull through first 2 loops on hook) in each of the three sts/sps, yarn over, pull through all loops on hook
- dropped hdc: dropped half double crochet: yarn over, insert hook in the indicated sp/st, yarn over, pull up a loop to height of current st, yarn over, pull through all loops on hook
- hdc: half double crochet
- hdc2tog: half double crochet 2 stitches together: (yarn over, insert hook in st/sp), yarn over, pull up loop) in each of the two sts/sps, yarn over, pull through all loops on hook
- picot: ch2, insert hook in second ch from hook, yarn over, pull up loop and immediately pull through loops on hook
- RS: Right side
- sc: single crochet
- sp(s): space(s)
- ss: slip sstitch
- st(s): stitch(es)
- tr: treble crochet
- WS: wrong side
- *….; rep from * once/twice/3x Crochet the instructions after * and then repeat that section a further number of times as indicated.
- (…) once/twice/3x Crochet the instructions between brackets the total number of times indicated.
- […] Indicates the amount of stitches at the end of a row or round.
- (…) in same st/sp Indicates that all instructions between brackets are worked in the same stitch or space.
Our Crew Opinion About This Noëlle Blanket
Noëlle Blanket, a beautiful blanket that will help you a lot in decorating! I’m sure you will be amazed by the beauty that this beautiful blanket has, especially this winter that is coming when you need to stay warm. With a beautiful stitch and wonderful colors that can be changed according to your will, which is great and helps a lot!
Do you want to make this beautiful Noëlle Blanket to use today? So follow the tutorial we brought you here today and I’m sure you will be able to make this wonderful Noëlle Blanket easily, everything will be amazing and very beautiful! This piece is simply wonderful and will serve you well, as well as warm you up!